Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Next


What next for Japan? Nuclear meltdown seems to be right on the verge of happening.
Where does this lead the nuclear industry and the future of energy in the world as we move forward.

Got all my utilities changed over except water. I actually have to go to the Gibsonville town hall and show them my id and fill out the application. Small town charm.

I think these are the paint colors for the living room, http://www.homedepot.com/buy/paint/paint-samples-posters-fan-decks/behr-ultra/8-oz-offshore-mist-interiorexterior-paint-tester-ul22010-58429.html and the Glidden GLC37 an ultra white called Dove White. Opinions.

Have a great day. Time of shower.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! How the hell did you bribe the buzzard? This is one of the best photos I've ever seen.

Too much uncertainty about nuclear power. The disaster is bad enough, but I hate to see the politics that comes out of it.

Anonymous said...

I like the blue, and the shade should fit well in smaller to medium size rooms.

Tammy said...

The blue looks appropriate for you. My recommendation dearie is to not rush into the painting. figure out what light comes into the room and at what time of day and figure what your moods are when it does. you may be surprised at what you thought was the best color may not be. very good photo! Quincy should have this hanging on his wall, dontcha think?

Mark said...

LOL. There were a couple of buzzards. I have a blurry picture of two of them getting it on.

Unfortunatley politics will come into it. Forget compassion.

I may wait until all the trees come in fully before I paint.

Maybe the kids want to give this to Quincy as a present.