Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Crazy



Wow I am just swamped at work. I have 18 bids due over the next two weeks.
Just a tad insane. Wondering where all the money is coming from. Seems odd the government claims to have no cash and they are spending like crazy.

Going to get my homeowners insurance this week and then I should be all set.

My parents loved the house. Thought I made a great choice.

The buds are popping out on the trees. Between the rain and warm weather things will be getting green very quick.

I see fires are popping up all over the east coast of Florida. With all the cold weather there this spring fires could be bad. Hopefully they get some rain soon to keep them at bay.

Is Charlie Sheen going off the deep end or what. Sounds like a crazy man in his interviews.

Have a happy hump day.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the tune and the video. glad they used healthy women in the video and not the skinny svelte gals you normally see in music videos. Something a normal woman can relate to. Glad about the house and work for you. Keeps your mind busy and active. I think you will have a good year. Fires are causing smoke around here and combined w/ the pollen and the severe cold that Mike gave me 2 days ago I feel like crap and my teeth even hurt.

Anonymous said...

Glad my little town was mentioned in the song. Reminds me of the hoochie coochie girls at the at the fair when I was a boy, just figuring out what girls were really good for. I even remember two of their names; Miss Cleo and Miss Egypt.

Glad you have some job security; hope you get bonuses when you land a contract.

Mark said...

Old Crow has some pretty good songs and did a good job with the video.

Going to paint the living roon a light gray. Think I am going to hire a maid service to come in and clean the house before I move in.

No bonuses right now. Even though business is good money is tight. Agencies taking forever to pay their bills.