Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Its mine. All mine................


The house is mine. The closing was quick and painless.

Brought over a few things after the closing including sunflower seeds. Filled the bird feeder and the cardinals and other birds came over for dinner. I also saw a hawk. I'll have to use my Audubon book to identify the birds and I'll post pictures so y'all can help me figure them out.

I am going to bring over another load of things tonight and then wrap up the final packing tomorrow.

Going to be in the 80's today and stormy tomorrow evening.

Painting and raking are on the agenda this weekend. Come on over and lend a hand.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I think you are supposed to follow up the words "Its mine, all mine" with an evil laugh... Baaahhhhhhaahhhaahaaaa... or the like.
So happy for you. I think Ken will be a great help in identifying the birds. He has great knowledge of this. I know my Florida birds pretty well but don't know what you get in your area. I hope you get Painted Buntings as they are most gorgeous. The yellow finches are amazing to see as well. Perhaps we can get up Memorial Weekend. I've been so busy I haven't gotten anything in the garden yet which is disturbing to me. maybe this weekend I can get something done. I've got a bunch of seeds started indoors though. It should be a happy week for you! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Glad the birds were waiting for you. I keep my bird book close by; it is one I've used for thirty years and I have all the varieties of birds that visited me at one place or another marked.
If I weren't on a cane, I would gladly rake with you. Rake, beer; rake, beer. I hope I can make it over to your place before I am on crutches.
Beautiful weather here but a cool-off coming.

Mark said...

The laugh was there. Not sure how to spell it. I expect Ken will be a big help in figuring out my birds.

Bird pictures will be coming.

Once I am settled a little you all are welcme any time you want.

Cool weather will be for raking this weekend.