Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blogging from the Gib


I am blogging from Gibsonville. All moved except for my books and albums. Ran out of boxes. I'll unpack in the morning and head on over to get the rest. Move went very well. The only problem is my king size box spring will not fit the up the stairwell so I'll have to come up with another plan in that regard.

I told you that there are tons of plants here. Well there are also miles of  garden hose. Wrapped around trees and fences. It's crazy how much there is. I'll have to cut some since some of it seems grown in to the fence and so on.

No water at the house. They were supposed to come by today. A slight pain. Guess I'll brush my teeth with Arizona ice tea in the morning.

All in all its good. My computer is in the living room. The only other place for it is in the bedroom. Time for a laptop.

Paint some tomorrow. Maybe a lot this weekend as it looks like a bunch of rain and cold weather is on its way. Rake some when I can.

Go UConn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will two twin size box springs replace the king size one?
No water? I suppose your territory is getting well marked.
Glad you are finally aboard! :-)

Tammy said...

Hopefully you can recycle those hoses!! Drip irrigation hoses can be made from old hoses if you are clever and I know you are. can't wait to see the place.

Mark said...

Not sure on the box spring.

I have water now, although I marked the area rather well last night.

Once I get all the hoses together I'll line them up and take a long trip and use them to find my way home.