Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Dead For Breakfast



Well Blogger is still not let me upload pictures.

I have started a new feature. Dead For Breakfast
Can not think of a better way to begin the day on most days.

I went and talked with the mortgage lady yesterday and I am quite qualified to buy a home. Credit very very good. I just have no money for the downpayment and the fees you need to pay to buy a home. Not sure how to handle that end of the deal. Time to get the brain up and running and see what I can do.

I need a break from work. A nice little vacation.

Time for yogurt and coffee.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

sometimes they let you roll those costs in w/ the mortgage. maybe you can get a good deal. I agree Dead is good for breakfast. The Beatles are good for a Sunday brunch. and of course the blues is good for anytime of the day. Thankfully Sirius has a kick ass Blues channel that I used all the time.
Be well friend. Only wednesday. sigh

Anonymous said...

I can see"Dead-heading" for breakfast, but yogurt? That just don't sound like a matching pair.

Glad you are mortgage ready. If possible, find a house for sale by owner; the money you save on Realtor commission would go a long way toward a down payment; unless a cute Realtor comes with the house.