Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bertha



So there is always a catch with a house. The house I posted pictures of is advertised as a two bedroom house, one upstairs? and one down stairs. It is being used as a one bedroom. The bedroom upstairs only has a ceiling height of 6 feet. The downstairs bedroom is being used as a dining room. Well knock me over cause who the hell knew there was a second floor. I'll wait till Saturday to see what the story is. That could be a problem if that really is the case.

Gonna watch Obama's State of the Union tonight?

Income tax time tonight. No sure what kind of refund to expect, if any at all with NC's income tax. I could use a good refund right now.

Packers or Steelers?

If I have to rent month by month my rent goes from $735.00 to $910.00 a month. What a load of crap that is. Great customer service.

Later taters.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I would not have figured there was an upstairs either. But if this was a carriage house you gotta figure they are trying to make due with the box they have. Mike probably won't address our taxes until late February. I hope we don't owe cuz I don't have much tucked up for that. Cody turns 20 on Friday!!! He, Tia, and I may go up to St. Aug on Friday and get some family ink. I don't need any more but Tia has none yet. Hope your day is good.

Anonymous said...

Bummer on the house and the apt. rent.

No listen to Obama.

Packers.

Good music.

Mark said...

I am going to check out the house anyhow. You never know until you check it out yourself.

Aaah, family ink.

Packers!!!!!