Thursday, January 13, 2011

So Sad


I forgot to go to the grocery store yesterdat. I have no coffee, milk, bread, butter or anything else to drink.
Stupid. Morning with no coffee. Not a good thing.

I felt like crap last night so naybe that was why I forgot to go to the store. Maybe I'll go a lunch today. Cold enough that my truck can be a fridge for a couple hours.

My parents got hammered with snow. Mom said it was the most snow from one storm that she can remember. My dad actually went out at 3:30 in the morning and used the snow blower on the driveway.
He knew if he waited till he got up it would have been too much for the thing to work.
They can not wait till they leave for Florida.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow of their snow.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I guess the snow is the reason so many folks from CT, NJ, NY, and PA end up down here. The cold weather drives them down. Those pictures your mom sent of the snow were amazing to see. Not so bad to shovel when you are young but I'd imagine working the driveway at age 60 is a tough business indeed. Hope your tummy feels better. Ginger or mint may help. I still haven't quite gotten started on giving up coffee but we have been walking every morning at 5:30 and have given up wine/beer during the week. Onward to boring healthy bodies. I got a major hangover when I was in PA. I drank waaay too much Gin. Ended up being an idiot as usual. I hate exposing that much of my foolish self. Then paid for it the next day. Not fun being hung over in a relative's home.

Anonymous said...

I like the pic.

Too young to be forgetting the groceries.

The N.E. must have taken a wallop; we ended up with only eight inches here.

Mark said...

It can not be a pleasure for old folks to get out and shovel. They tell older people not to do it because it can be so unhealthy for then.

Tummy is better.

I will bot be giving up coffee at all. I like a cup or two for breakfast.

As long as they were drinking with you it is no problem, except the hangover.

I went shopping at lunch today. Bought $72.00 worth of food and used some coupons and the other things I bought were on sale with my store card. It cost me only $49 after all the discounts were taken.

Anonymous said...

When you turn 55, you can shop at Kroger on Tuesdays and get another 5% geezer discount! We darn sure do. ;-)

Mark said...

Hell in two years I'll join AARP. :)