Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's a wintry mix

Well we escaped. sort of. While much of NC got 4 -6 inches of snow the Greensboro had an inch or so. Then it was topped off by freezing rain. The roads will most likely be in poor condition this morning. I am going to leave for work early so I can poke along and get the there nice and safe. The truck is not so good in icy conditions.

Tammy you need to call me when you get a chance. I may have a place to sell your "Essentials".

Yesterday was my one year anniversary at work.  Is a raise somewhere in the future?

Some folks were wondering if the shooting this weekend would tame all the rhetoric between the left and right that you hear in the media on a daily basis. Umm, no. If you watched any of Fox News or MSNBC you know that is not happening. Please folks, find a way to hammer them in a different way. Yea I know it brings in ratings and that brings in money. But you are part of the reason things are the way the are.

Well that is all I am writing this morning. Do not want to ramble on about things today.

Time to put my skates on and get to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn good work on the photo.

Congrats. for being one of the top photographers of the year in Megashot.

Talk to your boss about a raise?

The right is too far entrenched to allow things to normalize; with them, it is all or nothing.

Mark said...

Thanks Kens.

I am amazed at being one of the top photograpers. There are some really amazing shots in that group.

I am going to check today and see when they do reviews.