Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogger sucks scrimshaw




Blogger was giving me problems once again. Took forever to post the picture.

The picture is my parents house after the 16 inches of snow they got Wednesday night.
Between the storms of the last two weeks they have had 34 inches of snow. They both said they have never seen so much snow. My dad is going up on the roof of the kitchen, porch and garage to get rid of some of the snow. Lots of roofs collapsing. 

Tomorrow the house hunt starts. Going to look at the old house in Gibsonville. Then a open house on Sunday.. The fun begins.  

Great song by Queen. Not a lot of people know this one. One of my favorites

Going now. Blogger is being a real fucking pain in the ass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel sorry for your parents; that is enough snow for many years.

I've heard the song but never had seen the video. Not much Queen stuff I haven't heard.

Keep your sense of humor when house hunting.

I will upload a pic to Blogger and see what happens.

Scrimshaw to you, too. :-)

Mark said...

They have been getting hammered with snow. I think at this point they just have to laugh about it.

Queen is such an awesome band.

House hunting will be fun.

Scrimshaw in your honor.