Sunday, January 23, 2011

Could this be the one?





Is it possible I have found a house right out of the starting gate? Well I like the looks of this one and the pictures from the realtor's website that show the inside are quite appealing. It has a garden and patio in the back and the building in the back is a 20 x 20 wired shed with an attic. This was built in 1899. I suspect it was a carriage house or something like that at one time. List price $119,000. The plumbing and electricity has been updated at some point. I also saw bird feeders and boat loads of my friend the cardinal. Now that must be a sign. I am going to tell my realtor I want to look at this next Saturday. No screwing around here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this one; the ante-bellum porch columns are sophisticated looking and the out building is a big plus. On a house that old, make sure it has a recent certified inspectors clearance. Good luck!

Mark said...

I know the has has been updated at some point. It is in a historic district so I imagine it is in decent shape. A home inspection is a must for sure.

Tammy said...

It looks like a nice-sized home for you. What does the back yard have to offer?

Mark said...

There is gardening room in the back.