Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comfy


I could have stayed in bed a bit more this morning. it was quite comfortable.

The ride to work yesterday was decent. Getting out of my apartment complex was the worst part and the road I live on was all ice. The highway was fine and the other roads were slushy.

We had no phones and internet yesterday until 2 p.m. It made for a nice day at work.

I saw this bumper sticker in Savannah. I like it.

My parents are expecting 8 - 18 inches of snow. Bet they are thrilled.

Went through my last three months of  pictures and I hated most of them. Uugggh. Need to get that groove back.

Got my wireless router set up so I can download to my Kindle from home. Reading Dracula for free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are probably more good pics in the camera collection than you think; let 'em cook for awhile longer and look at them again.

Make sure you have your encryption set up on your router; if not, anyone can use your connection and it is an easy hack to get to your computer files.

Mark said...

Yea, I'll let the pictures stew a little and see what I have.

I have been disconecting the internet during the day so nobody can gewt in.