Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sleeping Well


Got the name of a headache clinic yesterday. All they do is headaches and they take my insurance. Time to get the appointment.

Sleep so good last night I was wide awake a 4 a.m. Yippee. I would have rather slept well until 6 a.m.
Of well, take what you get. Used the time to go through my computer and clean up some of the junk files that were cluttering the thing. Did a load of laundry and changed the sheets on my bed. Now I could use a nap.

Not that I really wanted to but I renewed my Flickr account. If I did not then I was so limited to what I could do on Flickr and I still use it many things so I really had no choice. Since Megashot and Flickr are so different I use them for different things.

One of Chris's professors has dreads so already he has some cred with him.

Wish I was closer to the Outer Banks so I could head to the beach and see what kind of stuff the storm brings ashore. Need to head over soon. After this weekend it will be easier to get a place for the night along the beach. Maybe soon.

Picture is from some town in southeast Georgia. This was a dumpy section of town and did not feel safe.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Like the photo. My grandparents lived in Folkston GA (southest part) for years. It has the look of this photo you posted. Very quiet, desolate, forgotten place with only 1 traffic light. Glad to hear you slept well and are getting to the doc finally for the headaches.

Anonymous said...

Good photo; I'd like to have the beer sign.

Yeah, get the headaches diagnosed and fixed. Chronic pain is not something to live with.

I don't plan to renew my Flickr because they are still blocking Megashot. April is a long way off, though. Megashot is growing and Flickr is losing market share; serves them right.

I'm now taking fluid pills; two hrs. max sleep and I'm up and running.