Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hi..

No picture this morning, sorry. Had a great weekend. The weather was absolutely perfect all weekend.
Upper 70's during the day and Sunday and Monday morning the temp was hovering around 50.
Lots of people out and about in the Asheville area, no shortage of tourists from what I could see.

Explored some new areas of the city, took a bunch of pictures that I will start posting tomorrow.
Had an excellent dinner Saturday night sitting outside on one of the main intersections in Asheville.
Great people watching. The dinner was at an Asian restaurant. Had wonton soup and then basil eggplant for dinner. They make all there noodles. Very good.

Sunday morning I went up to Weaverville for breakfast and had a spinach, tomato and mushroom quiche for breakfast. Yum.

The LAAFF festival was great. Good music, good art and lots of crazy people. All in all a very good weekend.

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

glad to hear you had a nice weekend and the weather is becoming more to your liking. Still hot here but supposed to drop to 92 degrees this week. We had friends of Mike's over Sunday and drank waaaay too much Tequila. (respect the Tequila). I didn't really want company but didn't say no. I suppose i have to socalize some time. Have a good short week.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good weekend. Temps were mild in N. Georgia, gasoline was six cents cheaper, food is cheaper, clothing is cheaper, and there is a lot of things to do around Chattanooga. I don't know why the hell I'm hanging around JC.

Mark said...

I didn't think you drank Tequila any more. I am sure Monday morning was pleasant. Have too socalize. Good the soul.

North Georgia is nice country, Never been to Chattanooga, have sold them some things.