Thursday, September 9, 2010

Protest


I was looking at something in an alley in Asheville when I noticed the stickers. Seems that many people out there would find this combination to be quite true

My parents had their 48th anniversary yesterday. They went out of town for a day or two to get away and relax a little bit. Hard to imagine 48 years. Kudos to you Mom & Dad.

NFL starts tonight. Hopefully the Bucs do well this year.

Wow fire and floods hitting the country. Odd weather. They are saying some of that rain may hit here this weekend.

Do you think that church will burn the Quran this weekend. Could get ugly.

Nothing going on in Greensboring this morning. Gotta run. Bet he backs out.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

congrats to your mom and dad. marriage is a journey to be sure. I noticed that on a certain ex-husband's wife's FB page there is quite the buzz about the burning of the Koran. I'd be willing to bet that this has been discussed in the Church of J.C. in B'Ville. I wan't even aware of it until I saw all those discussions. We will see. Hopefully the game will take center stage. Idiots.
Almost Friday. I've been riding my bike again and it has done me some good mentally, physically. off to work...

Anonymous said...

Love the pic and I hope it is true.

Congratulations to your mom and dad; hope we are here to celebrate their next 48.

The .40 cal. preacher is really pissing me off. I was planning a good rant about him but it would just give him more of the attention he wants. I would love to take his pistol, shove the barrel up his ass, and then kick the handles off it.

Mark said...

Well the church caved to pressure, figured as much. I feel fat and need more exercise.

48 years is amazing. It may reach 4 or 8 someday.