Thursday, September 16, 2010

Its snot a good morning


Ok, I do like to sing the praises of mother nature, however, Please do something with your over production of pollen. Really it would win you many fans and may earn you a place on Facebook. I like waking up without a head full of nose juice.

Yeah, the new season of Survivor has started. I do love this show. One of the cast members is the ole ball coach, Jimmy Johnson. I wonder how long he will last. I hope he last a little while so we can hear him coach.
Could be interesting.

Going to go to the big flea market in Raleigh on Saturday. Have not been since March. This is a great flea market. Hopefully I can find something cool. Like it won't happen. After the flea market I'll wonder home on some back roads and look for some things to photograph.

Here is another shot of  Botany Bay on Edisto Beach Island.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Great shot. I bet this tree is a good perch for seabirds.

Mark said...

That it is. You also see a lot of shells where people have placed them up in the trees and hanging on branches like ornaments.

Anonymous said...

Allergies may be mold spores instead of pollen; same misery, though.

The pic would be very nice in Maggie's new Abstract community. It would fit in several communities.

Building the customization phase of Megashot is about done and he is focusing on our personal stores at the moment. He is considering having slideshow banners on the stores; be good for people selling photos or about anything they want to highlight for sale.

Mark said...

Well mold or pollen it is a problem right now and I don't liike it.

Great news about Megashot. I will use the store for sure.