Wednesday, September 8, 2010

American Mom


Not at all sure what this was all about. Some sort of performance art. This lady never spoke or looked at anyone. She pushed this and acted as if it was very heavy and was struggling with it. Very odd and interesting.

Not at all happy with the way my camera has been working lately. Many shots seems washed out or way too light. Not sure if there is a problem. Besides the fact it is almost impossible to see the viewfinder unless I am wearing reading glasses. It seems it may be time to actively start looking for a new camera. I'd rather not get one now as I want to save money so I will have plenty when I move to a house from the apartment.

Time to set up a budget and see where things are really at.

Worked sucked yesterday. Thankfully it is a short week.

Going to see Autumn in South Carolina this weekend. See lives on a little island right near the beach.
Should be a good time.

Ken let me know when you have a free weekend.

I could see the very beginning of the leaves changing color this weekend. Supposed to be a good year for fall colors.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

This is a lady? There must be some significance with the Flag. What goes on in the mind of this creature... wow.
Going to see Autum.. that is good! have a good time.
our camera is crapola too. Time for a new one.
the leaves were starting to fall off the trees when we were in CT. just a few but certainly notable. We went for some long walks through the trees when we were in CT and it was so enjoyable. The trees are so different up north than here. The energy is different.
going to Teddy's this weekend. I'm taking the kids shopping for their clothes for the wedding and MIke will be helping Teddy on some project or another. The wedding is at the end of Oct. Next week I have to go back for a bridal shower. It will be nice to kick around my old stomping ground.
4 days does seem just as long as 5 when you come off a 3 day weekend doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

The "lady" in the pic has a wheelchair I could use on my adventures. Good shot for sure.

I don't know if I told you but Canon and Nikon have both announced micro four-thirds cameras. I don't know about the Canon, but Nikon is supposed to be ready before Christmas. The lens prices are going to be the big killers; lens for lens, some cost twice as much as the normal dslr units.

Have fun at Autumn's place and I am trying to get something worked out around Carolyn's work schedule and our grandson's coming home. It may be October before I can get back to the world of the living.

Fall colors may not be great here this year; long dry spells in summer usually lessen the beauty. But ... I'm here and I make up for a lot of the beauty mom nature cannot provide.

Mark said...

Sorry for the late response.

I have no idea what the hell this lady is all about. It did make people say WTF when they walked by.

Autumn's will be good. Time on the beach.

I heard the leaves should produce good colors along the parkway this year. Saw it in the paper the other also. Hopefully so.

Have fun at Teddy's.

As for a camera not sure what to get. Time do some research and see what is out there. What I am going to spend will be the key.

Work sucked again yesterday. Thankfully it is a short week.