Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Free


You all need to go to shutterfly.com and sign up. Last night I did a free photobook. 20 pages, hardcover. and it cost $8.00 shipping. I 'll have it in a week. Put your pictures in a book and you see them as a whole piece. They run specials quite often. These books make great gifts for friends and family.

Is the hurricane going to hit or brush the OBX. It seems most are staying. I smell trouble. A false sense of security I say.

A couple more days of 95 degrees before the weekend takes a turn for cooler weather. Nights in the upper 50's this weekend.

Working on a couple art projects for the gallery.

I talked to Autumn last night and she is having a couple shows soon. If I have things ready I can put some things in her show.

Ken you need to go on vacation just to get away from home for a few days.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So glad your weather will be nice in a few days. Are we really at Sept 1 already? I was deadheading flowers in the garden yesterday and was attacked by the bees. I guess they were pissed at me because the flowers are almost gone. I had to jump in the pool to get free from the stinging. They got me on my head and arms, frightening feeling. My feelings were hurt a bit as I THOUGHT we had been friends all summer. I hope you have a great weekend. Sometimes hurricane weekends are the best as the community shuts down and we are given permission to just sit quietly and wait. I've had some killer hurricane parties through the years too. Slight coolness in the air this morning. I left the kitchen door open as we had coffee. No dance this week. We lost our studio time so we are in the market for another space. I'm dancing at Teddy's wedding in Oct which should be fun. Hope your Wednesday was calm.

Anonymous said...

Good info on the book. I cannot think of one photo of mine worthy of a book.

The hurricane will probably just screw up the weekend for folks.

Highs in the +80s here and lows in +50s. Nice, but running out of daylight.

Mark said...

The bees should have been happy with all the pollen you provide.

A slightly frightening feeling I am sure.

94 here today so the cool weather will be nice.


Ken you are full of spit. You know darn well you have pictures worth being in a book.