Monday, September 20, 2010

Hairs to you


Went to the Raleigh Flea Market on Saturday morning. The only thing I bought was a Canon 500 mm FD f8 lens for $20.00. I know that I can sell this for $100.00 on ebay. Did not see anything else at all that stirred any interest. Watched the Bucs game yesterday and that was it.

Still very hot. In the 90's and that is 10 degrees above normal for this time of year. Looks like it is going to be like this most of the week.

Sinuses have been bothering everyone as some pollen counts are high. We need some rain to wash it away.

How long has this woman been growing her hair?

4 comments:

Tammy said...

her hair is lovely. I wish mine could get that long but it only grows to my mid back and that's about it. Some people grow hair quickly perhaps she is one of them. I wonder if she washes it every day. I have to put my hair up at night before going to bed so I don't strangle myself in the middle of the night and I'll bet she does as well! sorry to hear about your pollen problems. try finding some local honey. Sinus problems are yucky. How is the headache situation.

Anonymous said...

Good buy on the lens.

My grandmother died at age 76 and never had her hair cut. he always kept it in a bun except to wash it weekly and comb it each day.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mark said...

I'd let my hair grow very long if the job was not an issue.

Went to the doc today and got Omnaris to see if that work. Nasonex and Flonase were total crap for me. I bought Excederin Tension aspirin and it works like a charm.

I thought the lens was a steal. I hope I can make a few dollars on it. Need a good lens? :)

How crazy it that on your grandmothers hair. I bet it was a lot more common back then than it is now.