Saturday, September 25, 2010

Now Featuring


Just a quick Saturday night update.

Looks like I will be in this gallery soon.  http://www.greengoatgallery.com/.

Showed some work here today and they want me to put some stuff in. Going to pick some things for some decent size framing and some smaller stuff. She wants some to hang on the wall. I'll post my choices in a couple days.

Hot as hell here today. Almost pushed myself to hard while out in the sun today.
Thankfully cooler weather is coming in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news and I have a feeling you will do well with the work.

I like the hippy hat.

Raining and chilly here.

Mark said...

I just have to pick the right ones.

I have a few that will go in for sure. Then it may take a bit to get a feel for what the gallery customers like.

All good.