Friday, October 2, 2009

Whats going on...........


I for one am glad that the Olympics are going to be in Rio. AHHH, its Rio people. I may be wrong but I suspect it has more to offer as a whole party scene than Chicago.
Afghanistan is so screwed up that no matter what decision Obama makes it will be wrong.
Today I am going on a photo roadtrip a couple hours north of Tampa. A little more of old Florida. Hope I find something good.
I need to go buy ne some good Octoberfest beer. Must look today.
My tummy aches.
Sorry for the weak post today.
Photo taken in Asheville, NC.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry to hear your tummy aches. I have a remedy for that if you wanted to stop by. It almost sounds like you were in a hurry to get away this weekend, perhaps your last visit up north has planted a seed in your rambling spirit.hopefully our weather will start to turn for the better soon. Any good shots?

Anonymous said...

Hope the beer takes care of the tummy ache.

Mark said...

My tummy feels better. I ate half a roll of Tums over the span of a few hours. It worked well.

The weather last week was a tease.
Hopefully cooler weather will be here soon.

Well I am on my last vacation in two weeks so I will hit the road for a couple days. Then spend the last weekend at a concert up at Suwannee.

I did get some good shots yesterday.

The beer helped my head.