Tuesday, October 27, 2009

U BULY U

It was so fun going back to work yesterday. We all had to go in early for a meeting. We got bitched at for a half hour. Thanks for the comments and veiled threats. We appreciate it.
We have gone from 26 employees in the Florida market to 16 employees in the last year and are expected to be able to do the same job. Seems a little unrealistic to me. We did not get a raise this year and I bet none will be coming in January. Time to ratchet up the job seeking. What to do.......... Once again he brought religion in a meeting. We have been sold and he just had to mention that one of the new owners is a Mormon bishop, like the current president our company. Stop with that crap. I COULD NOT CARE LESS.

Keep your eyes out as I will begin to post pictures from vacation. There as some goodies.

Picture taken in Ybor City on News Years day.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

What the heck is the message on the back of this truck? I can't figure if it is completely over-the-top religous or over-the-top athiest.

Thinking it is time for you to turn the fire up on the job search. The "man" is coming to get ya.

so freaking hot and humid here. I hate it.

I have to wear my glasses all day long now for typing. Age is creeping up on me. "Will you still love me, will you still need me.. when I'm 65?" sigh...

onward to studying for my test.
peas out.. Tamatha

Mark said...

Not sure what the message is all about. i think you are right about the over the top athiest.

i am wearing reading glasses all day at work. Then at home when reading a book.

Yep hot and humis again. Bummer.

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling the truck owner is a pro-lifer.

Mark said...

What makes you think that?

Anonymous said...

"Ungodly nest of vipers" is a phrase very often used by by anti-abortion crazies.