Friday, October 9, 2009

I'm just Sayin'

Who won what today? How the fuck does that happen? Mr. President you had best get moving so you can show why you won the Nobel Peace Prize. I'm sayin' I am just a wee bit cynical. I am sure you can understand.

And what was that hype about the rocket crashing into moon. Well I fell for it. I watched the big nothing happen on tv this morning. If you were hoping for some good press and then generate more dollars for your budget I would say you failed. I'm just sayin'.

Why is it still so damm hot here. I was 92 today. Hello Mother Nature, it is supposed to be fall. Enough with this breaking records with the heat garbage. We would like to turn off the AC and open the windows. Thank you very much my dear.

The photo of the Chrysler was taken just south of Starke, Florida on 301 last Saturday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Europeans are telling Obama to put up or shut up. This should be an interesting period in our history. I bet Limbaugh had to triple up on his Oxycontin when he learned of the award going to his black enemy.

Don't be too harsh on mom nature; she is just puking up what we have been feeding her. :-)

Mark said...

Well he needs to get going. About 20% of his term is already passed.

I know, I know. It justs get opressive at times.