Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Running Late


Running late this morning. Quick post.
We got hammered with rain last night. Been getting hot and humid again. Were is the fall weather.
I will start posting some vacation pictures on Flickr tonight. I got some great shots. I am thinking of taking a bunch of my junk to sell at a flea market soon. They charge $9.00 for the table. Good way to get rid of some stuff. Price it low and watch it fly away.
The picture is charcoal kilns. These are near Dunnellon, Florida. I could not believe it when I saw these. Never had a clue these things were anywhere in Florida. Very neat find.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is this particular charcoal used for? Interesting. Our weather is so screwed up it has become the news. I'll look for your pics.

Mark said...

From what I can find out it was regular everyday charcoal. I;ll dig around a little more.