Friday, October 30, 2009

Get a Guru

One of the trips I made on while vacation was to Tarpon Springs. Just trying to find some next little things to photograph. One of the neat little stores is this place called "Get a Guru". They usually have tons of different scents of handmade soap. This time they did not have many scents. Business has been good lately. They use olive oil with assorted scents. I bought one with basil and anise. It smells great. One strange side effect of the scent is that last few days when I have come home from work the house smells like the soap. At first It was wondering what the hell the smell was. I was an unexpected pleasure.

Its Friday. Ye Haw. Will be going out to see folk artist Ruby C Williams tomorrow and also dropping my picture off for the art show. Trick or Treat and enjoy your extra hour of sleep.

Off to work..............

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a cute building. I would have stopped as well. I was thinking you should find a YOGA class and go. I think it would help your mental anxt. Have a good weekend. We are going car shopping (truck finally died). I was supposed to dance in St. Aug Saturday night with my friend Uma but she cancelled. It would have been fun but we are coming into our "dance holiday season" and more gigs will come. I got a call to do a B-day party and I quoted $100 for the gig. Lady didn't want to fork over the cash for a good dancer so I'm sure she will make a few more calls and hire some newbie for way cheaper. Those that undercut really do a disservice to the art form. I'd rather have SAturday night off anyhow. It takes some time to get all gee-gawed up for a 20 minute gig.

I took a photo of my brother's goats for you. I'll email.

Happy Friday finally. My wrists and killing me. Peas out... Tamatha

Anonymous said...

That is a heck of a color treatment on the building.

Have a great weekend!

Mark said...

This building us supposed to be haunted by ghosts. They have had people come in and investigate. It may be on some television show. I bet there are many of the old Greeks who hate this color in their historic district.

Too bad about St. Augustine. It bet it would have been fun to be there tonight.

Trying to figure out how to price art of any type is tough. Thats what I am trying to do with the photo for the show.