Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trials of Life


Another long time friend of our family passed away yesterday. Barbara Grieder passed away yesterday at the age of 65. When my brother and I were kids we spent a fair amount of time with her daughter Laurie, as we were all pretty much the same age. When my brother had his race team Barbara's brother worked on the team with my brother and Web Lewis who passed away two months ago. It must be tough when you get to that stage of life when you start to see your friends pass away. Rest in peace Barbara.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Condolences to you and her family, Mark.

When one of my fiends passes, it is in the back of my mind that I can easily be the next one; I would probably go crazier if I dwelled on it.

Anonymous said...

Excellent photo for this post. Professional grade work done on it, too.

Mark said...

Thank you Ken. I can only imagine that it must way heavy on ones mind when your friends begin to pass away.