Saturday, October 24, 2009

Repent Now

My immediate supervisor is disappointed because I went on vacation this. Because we are short a person in the office due a health issue we have been shorthanded. I offered to delay my vacation until we came back to a full staff and you chose not to accept that offer. You said take it next year. Well there are several reasons that is not acceptable. I am not a slave to you or the corporation. It is me and my life before work. We also have been purchased by a new corporation and who knows what changes they will make in HR policies. We earn our vacation time and while it may mean nothing to you it does mean something too me. It is clear you really do not know me as a person, although you think you have quite the clear vision. If I offer to delay my vacation I am doing it because I feel it is the right thing to do for my "FELLOW CO-WORKERS". You should have thought about that. You were not thinking about that at all.

Your whole vision is clouded because I know you that you do not like me one single bit. I know you wanted me to be fired earlier this year. You think I make too much money. You have told people that you are not sure of what my value is to the company. Since you have terminated so much staff over the past 18 months I am now doing the jobs of two and half other employees beside what I am supposed to be doing. How the hell is one supposed to properly do ones original job when you are spread so thin. Remember I hear all you have to say about me. You view of me is so clouded by dislike you have no idea who I am.

You claim to be this super Catholic and are always trying to sneak little Christian themes in conversation where you think you can. Believe me I notice this and it pisses me off. You see the thing is I do not care if you are a Christian and want to pass some of this of were you think you can. Your actions show me that you need to practice what you preach. Go back and read your bible and understand what it is saying to you. REPENT NOW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sons-of-bitches like your boss know when they have people by the short hairs. As the saying goes, "the sun don't shine on the same dog's ass all the time".

Mark said...

I can't wait for his day of reckoning. That will be a glorious day. I can only hope I have something to do with it.