Sunday, February 28, 2010

Parental Units

So with the weather being screwy in New England my parents scheduled run to Florida was out of kilter and they had decided to leave Ct. today and get here Monday. Well yesterday morning my Mom calls and says "Hi, we are on the road. See you tomorrow." Then at 4:30 yesterday afternoon I get a call "See you in three hours and have dinner ready."

Well its a good darn thing that the house is clean and I actually had plenty of food in the house.
So that is where things are at. They made good time yesterday and decided to head straight here. 11 hours of driving time and they only stopped twice. Better than I do. I stop all time just to get out of the white line fever zone.

Dinner. Little 8 oz steaks, corn on the cob, rice and sweet potato fries.

Not sure what we are doing today. I think I will head down to Seagrove and we can go to some of the pottery shops and then see where things go from there.

Enjoy your Sunday. Time for coffee and host playing.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope your visit was nice. Its been low key here with some worrisome events happening at Mike's job, people cut and his pay reduced... needless to say we are on edge about income, etc. Tia checked out UCF on Friday and is almost ready to make the move. Tired of the weather but glad the time change is eminent.

Mark said...

Thar does not sound good about Mikes work situation. That is a worry you could do without.

Tia in the city. I wonder if she will like it.