Friday, February 26, 2010

No parents allowed

So my parents were supposed to be arriving tomorrow morning as they head to Florida for a month. They were going to spend Saturday and Sunday night here then head south on Monday morning. Now it looks like they may not get to leave until Sunday and get here on Monday sometime. However they do not know that there may be a storm hitting here on Tuesday. Depending on what is going to happen with that storm I may suggest that they just head south instead of coming here. As things stand they will be several days behind schedule.

They can stop on the way home and I suspect that at the beginning of April the chance of a snow storm here will be very slim.

Going to an antique show and a record show/convention Saturday. They are both at the coliseum and are free to get in. Looking for something to put on the wall behind the tv. Who knows what I will find, if anything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice collection of rusty and classic trucks.

For the wall I suggest a velvet Elvis.

Tough about the parents maybe not getting to visit.

I think it was 1987 we had two big snowfalls in April just a few days apart, totaling 15"; I remember it was near Easter because my grandson was hiding eggs in snow on a warm sunny day.