Monday, February 15, 2010

Monday

Well it is Monday morning and it looks look like a rain/snow mix later this morning. Hopefully it is a quiet day for Presidents day.

I painted the wall in the living room the Behr Honeydew and it looks really good. Now time to put some pictures up and complete the decorating. It should look really good.

Good Daytona race yesterday. Nice ending. Long race and I am sure there were many freezing people there yesterday.

Otherwise I did not do a thing. Very lazy weekend. Need to get motivated and get some shots on Flickr and Megashot. Just plain lazy.

Asheville this coming weekend and my parents the weekend after that. It will nice for some diversions and nice to get out of the apt. I always feel cramped in here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather is hit and miss here at present. I haven't seen the robins in more than a week, I suppose they packed up and went back to Florida.

I watched a little of the race and listened to some on radio; pretty good Daytona this time.

Come on spring; I need to make some photos.

Mark said...

Hopefully spring will be here soon.
I have not even too many birds here yet.