Saturday, February 13, 2010

Different than me

Yea, because we got two inches of snow last night and this guy is in Key West. Very odd winter since I have lived in Greensboro. Colder and wetter than normal. No big deal for me except that is has been crappy on the weekends.

Today I am heading to Home Depot and picking up my paint for the long living room wall. I decided to go with Behr's "Honeydew". It is a bit bold at first but also calming. It will be good to show the contrast of the tv and tv stand since those are black and black/brown. Once the wall is painted it will be time to go and look at a futon. Since I will be in Asheville next weekend and my parents will be here the following weekend I need to get this for the computer room/bedroom.

Other than that not sure what I will be doing outside of watching Napcar, err Nascar. Hopefully the races will be good. It will be cold as heck sitting out at the track today. The high is going to be 50. I have sat at that track when it is 50 and it is not that fun. It is usually windy and that makes it much worse.

I have been getting these massive headaches recently and I think it is blood pressure related. I went off the blood pressure meds for a couple days to see what would happen. Well I got another one of those headaches. They are almost crippling at times. Anyhow when I got home Thursday night I took my blood pressure and it was 170 over 100 so I immediately went back on the meds. Need to work on my diet and find a clinic I can go to until I get my insurance in two months.

Will be posting some pictures on Megashot and Flickr this weekend.

Enjoy your day..............................

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The worst thing about the cool weather at Daytona is the women aren't half naked. I like to see a lot of skin with my race experiences.

We are also in the market for a futon; at present we don't even have a guest bed.

A lot of people don't get a warning about b.p. By all means get some professional care.

Mark said...

I bet there was some skin running around the infield.

The one health issue I really work about is a stroke. Time to get back on the health wagon.

Tammy said...

Drunk redneck women + NASCAR = nudity and I dont' care how damn cold it is. Ugh I've been there and seen it (wished I hadn't).
Cold here but Sunday turned out pretty. I bet they were all happy down there at the track.
Smoking a port butt. Wish you were here. Get that headache stuff taken care of or I'll come up there and kick your butt.

Tia is here making cookies for her honey for V-day as her oven is too small for a cookie sheet.
Did I mention we all miss you.
xoxo me

Mark said...

Yea, I need to get to a doctor. Find a walk in clinic since I have no insurance at the moment. I am actually a little concerned so I am going to see what I can do this week.

Hope you had a good valentines day.