Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday in the Gray


Looks like a gray sky day. Need to go to the bank and deposit some cash, then do some shopping.
Have to look at getting a futon for the second bedroom/office/whatever room. Whatever I get will be cheap. No more than $150.00. I also need to get a vacuum cleaner. Outside of that I think I may head downtown if the sky is light enough and do some shooting and get a feel for what the downtown scene is like. Then I guess it will Nascar Saturday with the Bud Shootout tonight.
Otherwise no real plans for today. Well shall see what happens.
Black Mountain, North Carolina.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the "hometown" style barbershop photo.

I found an old abandoned church yesterday and will try to get a shot when the light is better.

Good luck with the sidewalk trippin'.