Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Americans Bitch Constantly


My favorite three letters that usually mean "Always Bring Camera". I found this on the beach just south of Cocoa Beach.
However for today these three letters do mean "Americans Bitch Constantly". This morning on the news I have heard people bitching about the terror trials being held here, gays in the military, and people complaining they are stuck in their house because of the snowstorm.
Give me a break people. It amazes me that people are so afraid of another terrorist attack because the trial is being held here. A little reality check. One will happen again and while it is possible it may happen near where the trial is held I suspect that is not the venue they are looking for. Stop being afraid of the terrorists and live your pathetic fearful life. The terrorists feed off of people like you.
The next thing are comments that people would feel uncomfortable with gays in the military. This is so pathetic that it is even hard to understand. Do not be so insecure in your own life that you have to worry about a gay person hitting on a soldier during battle. They want to defend the COUNTRY just like anyone else. Time to move on to something that matters people.
Lastly there are stories on the news about people who have been stuck in their house since the snowstorm. It was 5 or 6 inches people. Get real. If you need to hire somebody to plow your driveway or shovel your driveway, shovel your sidewalk I suggest you hire somebody to do it for you. Get on the phone and call family, friends, your church or some other group. Hell, I bet if you called your local Boy Scout troop they would come and do it for free.
Please America "Grow a Fucking Set".
And yes this is a bitch. And yes I did keep these letters. I am going to incorporate them into some piece of art.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heck of a post and I agree with every word. I feel better from reading it.

Mark said...

Glad I could Help. :)