Monday, February 8, 2010

Pictures, Palin and The Saints


This was a good weekend for pictures. I joined the new photography website www.megashot.net and uploaded a couple pictures. Although there were some expected hiccups that websites get when they go live the site looks very promising and there is lots to explore and learn. There is no shortage of good photographers on there already. Makes me feel inadequate as a shooter. Here is the link to my page. http://fadingamericaphotography.megashot.net/
I got to out yesterday, we had sun, and get some shot. I did lots of driving and I discovered tons of shortcuts so when I go out and about now I have a much better feel for where I am going.
I see Sarah Palin was out this weekend blabbing about at the Tea Party convention. There was all kinds of press yesterday about it. Big deal I say. there were 1,100 convention delegates. Hell there more people at some Super Bowl parties this weekend. Maybe we just need to let her have all the press she wants and then we can see what a fool she is or America will be the fools and elect her.
Congratulations to the Saints. After so many years of poor teams and after Katrina the city has the Super Bowl champions and they also elected a new mayor Saturday. Lets hope this the beginning of the turnaround for the city.
Picture is from 2008. A repair shop/junkyard in Valrico, Florida.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megashot seems to be flying right along at present. Very few on there who I consider real photographers. Our stuff beats most of them.

Sarah Sarah; keeping her name in front of the public is actually good for her as most of her public is as dumb as she is. Like in Hollywood, any publicity is good publicity.

The photo is the kind of shots we need more of on Megashot. You can take care of that? :-)

Mark said...

Looks like there are a bunch of the same style of photogs on Megashot right now.

I'll be working on adding my own style just like you.