Friday, December 3, 2010

Yea



It's Friday. Woo Hoo. Busy week at work and that will continue today. Lots of bids right now which is surprising for this time of year.

Looks like the President is going to cave on taxes. When is he going to switch and become a republican. Uggh. What next.

No plans for this weekend. Need to fins something to do. I can I can wrap up my Xmas shopping for the most part. What are your plans?

Seems the United States is putting lots of pressure on Wikileaks. If I was them I would dump more as soon as possible before they get shutdown. You know that is the aim here. Shut them down and make them look like they are not credible. The truth hurts and the gov't can not take it anymore.
What next.

Looks like winter may finally be here. Temps only in the 40's as highs for the next week.

That's about it for today. Time for a cup of coffee or two.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Hope you find something to do that is fun. Don't start doing puzzles or I'll have to come up there and kick your butt. Mike's XMAS party Sat night at "Dave & Busters" (who has their party there? uggh). I have a million things to do. wrapping, shopping, cookie making, tree trimming, packaging for out of state presents, cleaning, cooking, sewing. My mind never stops. Come help me. I promise to feed you and provide the appropriate amount of alcohol. On to work...where is my xanax?

Anonymous said...

Love the video. I remember one of the Santa pics from when I was a little boy and still had faith in something.

Obama has been a major disappointment from the day he left the campaign to boldly go where no man should have gone; the WS bailout.

Watch for more Wikileak type sites to come online. Big Biz is next in line to be outed.

You can come over and help me scream at my kids; it is about all the exercise I get.

Mark said...

I'll find something to do. At least they are having a Xmas party.

The Xanax is swimming in my brain and my brain is having fun.

This is my favorite version of this song. Makes me sing, horribly I suspect.

There are a few sites like Wikileaks. I'll post the names.

I'll come over and yell. I am quite good at that. What time is breakfast?