Tuesday, December 21, 2010



This is the band the Ritchie Blackmore has been playing with for many years now.

Did you get up and watch the moon last night. I did not. I decided to sleep instead. Actually forgot to turn the alarm on.

Spring is just around the corner. Can't you tell.

Still fighting off that cold. Of course everyone at work has a touch of it so it is a challenge.

Sending off the Xmas gifts today via UPS. HO HO HO.

Looks like I may have a white Christmas in CT., or maybe when I leave on Sunday.

Got to run. Toast and coffee is calling.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Just before the sun set around here the moon was hung like an opal in a lavender sky. It was amazing. Didn't get up at 3 to see the eclipse but I did stand out near the garden and twirled a bit in the moon's light. I like the song and think they need a belly dancer. Hope you get to feeling well soon.

Anonymous said...

Very good song; Blackmore has been around.

BTW: Ozzie fired Zach. Zach was the best talent on guitar ever to back Ozzie.

This freakin' weather is trying my patience!

Mark said...

Well it would have been a good night to twirl under the moon.

They have songs that would be perfect for belly dancing.

This is a good band for Blackmore.
He still can display his guitar talents and not be the focus.

In the 50's here tomorrow.