Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Happy



Not our Mom & Dads Christmas song, but a great song it is.

The eve of Christmas eve. Off to the family and maybe some snow, I just don't know.
Face full of festive food, belly never full.
Wrapping paper around, gifts in hand. More food, I can not stand.
Family full of love, some full of fight.
Put them cookies out before midnite.

Be happy and glad for you are blessed.
You could be homeless, no place to rest.

Thank the pagans, or your lord.
That thing as the centerpiece is type of gourd.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Where in the hell is your girl? Kids are coming home Sat a.m. after spending the Eve w/ Q. We are still sharing them even after 20 years gone by. My dad is not doing well. My mom went to see him and I almost didn't want to hear. He won't see another Xmas and may not see this one. Teddy went with her and he ignored his son. my heat breaks as I can see him standing in the corner of the hospital room being ignored by his dying father. Tia/Cody are excited, young, happy, and vibrant as Xmas approaches. I'll not mention this news to them and enjoy their energies. turn one up for me my friend as the Xanax isn't dulling the pain. xoxo tamatha

Mark said...

The girl is on the other side of the mountain.

Sorry about your dad. His kids and your Mom have their hearts in the right place.

Send the kids my best. Meybe I'll see them in 2011. :)

I'll do some Xanax AND turn up the music one more time before I hit the road.

BTW, Mike's present are the one with all the balls on the wrapping paper. Yours are the others.

Be blessed my dear.

Anonymous said...

Good song; hadn't heard it before.