Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Congrats


Congratulations to the Lady Huskies of Uconn. The win streak is a very amazing feat that you have accomplished. Do not listen to the naysayers who dismiss it and talk all kinds of trash about it. It is a landmark event in the world of sports.

I can not breathe out of my nose.

Do you have that Christmas spirit?

Can't wait to get home and have some of Mom's holiday treats.

Gotta run to the shower. Snoozed 3 times this morning.

Have a great day, my Christmas presents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All those wins by UConn are well deserved and most were won in a convincing fashion. However, there will always be an asterisk in my record book that alludes to the fact that during this winning run, they did not play Tennessee.*

I have a rash, but I don't think it is Christmas spirit.

You are going to miss the snow event we are to have on Christmas day!

* I just had to take a poke at Geno! :-)

Anonymous said...

BTW: I can't breathe out my nose either; it has a big bandage on it.

I love the colorful pic; is it a truck?

Mark said...

Ha, I saw Pat being interviwed about the streak. I do not think she was very happy about it.

A Christmas rash, so lovely and charming to imagine.


I am off to the drug store for some Robitussin DM or some crap like that.

You may get hammered on Christmas.
Not a bad present as long as the family can get there.

It is an old truck. I saturated the heck out of the shot.