Monday, June 28, 2010

SOS


Good weekend, very relaxing.

Well the 4th is coming up this weekend and I think I'll go to Walmart and spend some hard earned money so it can go to China. Ok, maybe not. Not really sure what I am going to do.
If Mike and Tammy were not 10 hours away I would head down for their party. I may just go to the beach someplace. Being at the beach that weekend is generally a good time and seems to me to be quite a good way to celebrate.

I suspect work will not be that busy as many people are on vacation and state budgets are ending this week. No money to be spent.

Going to recharge the AC in my truck today or tomorrow.

Had a match.com date yesterday afternoon.

Picture from a salvage place in downtown Greensboro. Not sure if it is even open for business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going to try a little road trip this weekend, maybe to some rural areas around Watts Bar dam north of Chattanooga.

Hope your date went well.

If I didn't have to share a house with a woman, I would love to have those big letters in your pic for decorations.

Mark said...

A roadtrip should be nice. The weather is going to be a bunch cooler than it has been.

I am going to find out if the salvage shop is open. They had some neat stuff outside, who knows what is inside.

The date did go well.