Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Halfway to a Three Day

Halfway through the week and all is quiet so far.

It seems my truck's a/c is working so far and that is a good thing.
The weather is making a welcome change. It will be in the low eighties for the next week or so instead of the mid nineties. Thank you.

My cayenne peppers are coming in very well. They liked the hot weather quite well and I will have quite a few of them very soon. I think I will make my own salsa and add some heat to it.

Gotta run time for breakfast before work. Not else on my mind this morning.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Rick Bayless has some amazing salsa recipes which we use often. You can use peppers in so many ways. We have even made warm salsa which is amazing as well. I can hook you up w/ some of them if you like to get started unless you have ideas already. My habanero plant is hiding under a sunflower but is growing well also. Can't wait for the weekend.

Mark said...

I'll take some recipes, anytime.

Mark said...

As Ozzy Osbourne once said in an interview with the New York Times: "I keep hearing this [expletive] thing that guns don't kill people, but people kill people. If that's the case, why do we give people guns when they go to war? Why not just send the people?"

Anonymous said...

Plenty of beer. Salsa and suds were made for each other. Had a buddy tried smoking dried chilis; rolled it and sucked down a big toke. Ever see a man try to breathe cold creek water? He is the same guy who smoked cow hair; puked his guts out. We weren't kids at the time, either; just acted like it.
Temp outside today was very nice.

Mark said...

We must remember there is always a trailblazer in mans attempt to alter our own state.

However cow hair and chili peppers seem a stretch. :)