Friday, June 11, 2010

Confederate Dick


Well this week has seemed to be very long. Glad it is the weekend. It has not been a bad week, just way too long.

Not sure what I am going to do this weekend. I have an idea of a place to go and shoot tomorrow and I suppose I may to do that. Otherwise I am not really sure what to do. Maybe I will look for art events of some type and see what is going on close to here. As long as it is free, it is for me.

Maybe I can finish my book for the contest this weekend and get that entered. That seems to be the best thing to do.

Watch "Whale Wars" tonight on Animal Planet. Cool show.

Went and shot an AR-15 yesterday. Kinda cool. However we were shooting at 100 yards and you can not see if you hit the target without some type of large scope. I would rather shoot cans or something so you know right away. 100 yards is a long darn way.

Photo at Whitsett Men's Hunting Club.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun photo!

Finish your book, unless it s about procrastination.

Politicians, preachers, and cans are the only things worth shooting at 100 yds.

I like "Whale Wars", but for some reason I don't like the ship guy who runs everything. Don't really know why I don't like him ...

Tammy said...

Those whale wars folks have their hearts and souls in the right place but what a bunch of idiots. Does any one of those smart science educated people have any background in boating? I can't stand that show. I want to slap them as they seem to fail more than thay succeed. I think they should send Dog the bounty hunter after them.... cool photo but I bet the rednecks are pissed.
dance recital tomorrow night in Flagler Theater downtown St. Aug. The diva is in the house! toodles

Mark said...

There are times that he display's an attitude that I can't quite figure out. That attitude makes him come across as unlikable at times.

LOL Tammy,quite often there is a certain amount of ineptness that is amazing. One thing they need is better radar. I have some ideas for them.