Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I can't breathe

Man, my sinus problems have been bad the last few days. Trying not to use over the counter remedies. But damm if they don't work well. You would think that there would be some type of spray that would work and not be addictive. I have Never got anything real relief from anything from the doctor. It might be time to look for an ENT whose can get this problem fixed once and for all. I know half the time my crappy sleep has too do with sinus problems. One thing I will not do is wear some shit on my head like was suggested to me in the past. I want the god damm congestion to go away.

Other than that all is good. Weather is perfect this morning. Wish I was camping in the mountains. It would be a good morning to be having coffee around a small fire.

Who wants to go camping?

Sparta, NC.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sinus has been worse than it has all year, but I still use the same nose spray that put me in hospital in 2008.

Last time we went camping I was just getting good and crippled; ended sitting at a campfire for two days, listening to the creek. Loved every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

1st Dr. Grabow sign I've seen in years.

Mark said...

The sinus thing is a pain. I hope I can get it resolved.

I had never seen one of the Dr.