Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pet me


I charged my AC in the truck last night. It has been working very poorly for some time now and needed to be fixed. I bought a can of R134-A and gave it a charge. Hopefully it will hold the charge and not leak out. Although I do not use the ac a whole bunch there are times I like to have it.
My brother is in France on vacation for the next three weeks. Must be nice to be able to go for three weeks. They are going to be all over the place and are going to spend a few days someplace on the Mediterranean. His world has changed some much since he met Isabel.
10 Russian spy's arrested in the U.S. yesterday, wonder how many we have there.
Think happy thoughts today, its Tuesday.
Pet building downtown Greensboro.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Sorry we won't see you this weekend but I understand the drive is prohibitive for just 1 day. got another date scheduled? I am happy for your brother and his new life. I hope his offspring benefit as well and thrive in his aura of happiness.
Cody got tattooed yesterday. If that doesn't make a mamma bird feel old I don't know what does. It looks pretty good actually.
I wish it were Friday already.

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good weekend coming up and your a/c holds. You will need it at the beach if you go.

Good pic. The corporate headquarters for Pet used to be in Johnson City, but their sign wasn't this nice; I guess that is why they left; bad signs.

Everyone has spies in US, even our so-called best friends.

Mark said...

I would be there if I could.
Gonna see about a date on Friday.

I should get a tattoo. What do you think?

A/C seems good so far.

Bad signs. LOL.