Tuesday, June 22, 2010


After I just had most of my cable channels figured out they have now gone and totally revamped the channel lineup. With so many channels it takes forever to figure where the damm channels are.
Last week I got the Facebook page setup for work. On Friday morning we had 16 fans, after the Antler Addiction folks posted us on their page we now have 185 fans. This will become a great advertising tool as we go forward.
I need to go to the beach, soon. It is calling me.
My cayanne peppers are finally turning red.
That's it for now. Adios my friends.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I wondered how the absence of beach would affect you in the summer months. It has been beautiful over at Flagler these past few weeks with clear, calm waters. Cody has been going every day on his days off and is quite tan. He is going to the Keys in August.
Antler Addiction sounds so funny coming from you... my nature loving friend.. but I'm glad work has promise for you now. Someday you may get up the cake to get your own place which I know is important to you.
It is bloody hot here and othewise quiet on the home front.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing that Tammy saying about the beach.

Glad the Facebook is working.

Mark said...

You know what the beach means to me mentally. It is the one place I really feel at home. That is why the California/Oregon border was so great with the mountains and beaches all as one.

The sacrifices I make for work are truly beyond comprehension. I need a shrink, really I do.