Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Stunning Design

Although the picture is very grainy you will surely be able to see the stunning design ideas and bold use of color by Mr. Pez. This is the living room of my apt. I like how it looks and it feels like home for the most part. This is the only room that is "done". The others will not get completely finished since I will move when the lease is up. I get a house and some land for a garden.

Slept good last night. Had not been sleeping well lately. My sinus problems are better. Going back to the doc on Monday for a followup and will start to take care of other issues at that point.

Guess I need to look for flowers to shoot this weekend so I can enter the Megashot contest. Not my strongest area of shooting. But it will be worth a shot or two for sure.

Lots of rain the last few days. The plants like it and are responding well.

Gotta run. Going to work a little early. Very busy.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I like the colors and the lighting. Can't wait to see your flower photos.

Anonymous said...

Just goes to show; you are artist all over. Perfect light for a homey look, and it is a homey room. When you marry that Russian girl and if she likes to move things around (a woman thing), you and she will have some dandy fights.

Don't know if you've heard, but Megashot landscape contest starts July 1st. May or may not be prizes; not all contests will have prizes. I wish the first one was something other than flowers, but that is what most members are posting and right now it is go with the flow.

If you bring any new members to Megashot, keep track of them. It could be to your benefit in the long run. The more the better.

Hillbillies don't have many teeth.

Mark said...

Thanks, I like how the living room came oout. I would nice to be able to go this in my own house someday.

It is amazing how Russian scammers keep making contact. The scam must work fairly often. It makes one wonder what percentage of people on Yahoo get scammed.

Yea Ken, I am not much on thr flower contest either but that seems to be what the people want. The landscape contest will be more to my liking.