Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ekaterina My Russian Love


So I told you it was a scam and she was going to ask me for money. It happened. Check out these emails. This is the end of the whole thing. They use form letters and fill in the blanks as needed.



Dear Mark
I do not wish to speak you farewell words!
It is very a pity to me, that so all has turned out with money!
But without your help I cannot arrive to you.
My relatives cannot help me any more.
Mum has given me almost all of money, that I would arrange to myself this travel.
If you cannot help me, I should come back to myself home.
But I do not want again loneliness. I do not wish to come back home.
I do not wish to remain in Moscow. I do not want anybody except for you.
Above all I wish to continue travel!Only help me with a trip!
I shall necessarily return to you of money as soon as I shall receive the first earnings!
I want to you! I want, that you have surrounded me with tenderness, heat, care.
I wish to think of tomorrow with confidence.I want, that you always were With me.
I wish to fall asleep and wake up with an idea on you (and it is better in your embraces).
I wish to be assured that is necessary to you everywhere and always, now and then.
I wish to look simply in your eyes.I want, that your warm breath warmed to me hands.
I wish to see your smile and the nobility, that it is intended to me.
I want, that every morning me you awoke, instead of an alarm clock. I wish to be your sun.
I want, that you heated hands in back pockets of my jeans.I want,
that you paid off with kisses for rent of pockets.
I wish to belong to you and the nobility, that yours, and you - mine.
I wish to trust you and to not doubt. I wish to hear your voice.
I want, that you missed me and did not find to yourself a place.
I wish to take hold completely of your soul, ideas, all your essence.
I wish to be for you all.I wish to know, that you know this all.
I want, that you loved me.I wish to sit down in the plane and to depart to you
I wish to love you.I grieve without you!
Thanks for your letters and warm words!
I wait from you for good news! I on former hope for your help!
I need 950 american dollars
Here is more info about Western Union. You find any local Western Union agent, go there and send money to my name.
Western Union will ask you for my full name and address in Moscow where I am staying at. Once you give them all the info they will initiate the transfer.
In just less than 10 minutes I will be able to pick the money up at any Western Union agent here in moscow.
You will send me transfer info and MTCN( money transfer control number )
I will get cash. So I will need your full name and your address + the control number of the transfer. (MTCN)
My address here (the flat i am renting)
19 Polikarpova street ap.37,
Moscow,
Russia
zip 124285
my full name Ekaterina (first name), Kovjazina (last name)

Your Ekaterina


My reply

My dearest Ekaterina


You and I are connected in a way that goes beyond romance, beyond friendship, beyond what we've ever had before.
If I had wings, I would fly to you and bring back to U.S. on my back, even though I've had a few back problems of late.
Our love has defied time, distance, and changes in ourselves and in our lives.
It has defied bank balances and internet scams.
It has defied every explanation.
My heart bleeds for your touch, your kisses and your plane ticket.
Since you no longer send me naughty girl pictures I am heartbroken.

I'm so excited, the local nurse has confined me to my bed.


With all my love and money still in my bank.
I wish I could fuck you and cum on your face,

Love, Mark

Her response

My dear Mark it is me againI’m very glad that you replied me so fast.I thought that telling about money, I have lost you. In Russia it’s often occurs with men. I suggest it is for hard economic situation in our country. Men don’t need women with their love.I don’t want to believe that the quantity of real men diminishes. I want to read your sensible and romantic letters. I know that it is difficult for men.My mum has written to me that it can send to me 100 more usd,It is all than it can help me now, now it is necessary to me 850 usdThere is no way to make new photo here because I have no camMy request for help from one hand is the opportunity to come to you,and from other hand is the approval of seriousness of your plans. I’m sorry that my confidence in our victory against the problems differs a bit from yours.Because you are a man and I am a woman. If everything were on contrary, the world would go upside down.I will back all money to the last cent without doubt, and if everything will be ok, I will stand for you forever. That’s why I ask you a question: are you serious in your intensions? If yes, write me soon. I hope very much that I provoked sympathy in you. Your Ekaterina

My reply back.

Dear beautiful Ekaterina,

When I recieved your first email I was very happy and thrilled that you contacted me.
Your are very lovely and I meant and mean all that I said. I want to be with a lovely, caring and compassionate women.
I thought you may be the one who I could share my life with forever.
I also knew that you were going to ask me for money because this is a well known trick that many men fall for.

I was hoping that you were going to one of those special women who were not going to do that and your intentions were true.
So even though I knew it was an internet scam you did break my heart. You have mad me very sad. I could have loved you and made you happy and we could have explored life and love together in your new home.

Of course I know that you never are going to come and stay with me and for that I am sad for both of us. You should know that I am kind and caring and compassionate and do have love in my heart. However that does not mean that I am going to give you money before we meet each in person. How I wish it did not come to this.

Please think about this and look inside your heart and see if what you asked is really the right thing to do. I know that you know it is not right. Please just come here on your own money and I will help you. I really do mean this.

Even though you have broken my heart I do have love for you.

I hope this is not the end for us. I want to be with you.

I am sorry if my last email was rude but you hurt me.

Take care my love and I hope that I do hear from you again.

Your soulmate,
Mark


One has to wonder if this gets an answer asking for less money. That is how this scam usually works. Half the time they do not answer once you refuse to give them money and then the other half they try to work the victim for less and less until they realize they have been getting scammed themselves. They have to work fast otherwise they are investing time and are getting nothing for their efforts.
I'll play this for all it worth and see what i need to do next. I'll post this to scam sites so she will out there so that others will not be be scammed by her. I suspect that this letter will get another request. Oh the joys of the web.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

That is too funny. great string- along Mark. I wonder if you can hook up with an Asian chicklet next.

Mark said...

I can play this game for some time if I want too. Who knows where the next one will come from. I am waiting to hear from Nigeria. That is the place of all good scams.

Unknown said...

Well, you're definately not the only one. I've been getting e-mails from her as well. different address, but same name and now in Moscow. She was asking me for $980 US. Was not going to send it, of course, even if I had the money. I've had 3 now, from Nigeria, the Philippines and now Russia.

Anonymous said...

Ask her for money so you can fly to her love.

Mark said...

Well it looks like Ekaterina is making the rounds and has many boyfriends around the U.S.

Well at least there are a few more people onto her scam. Ekaterina you little minx. We want nude pictures and maybe well send you something.

Unknown said...

Actually, I'm in Canada. I never responded to her and haven't heard back since. At least my Nigerian girlfriend would e-mail me askling if I was mad at her. Ekaterina gives up way to easily.