Thursday, May 13, 2010

Oh so busy


Wow, am I ever busy at work. Things seem to be going very well. Working on getting things ready for our Grand Re-Opening on June 4th and 5th. Arranging things with vendors, getting ads ready for local papers, arranging the items we will be giving away as prizes and all the other things that go along with that. I think they are very happy with what I am doing. My input is actually valued. Amazing how that works.

Well I got another letter from Ekaterina, amazing how this goes on. From looking at the hits I received yesterday I see that she is out there scamming others and you see from Barry that she is working him and is using a different address. Crazy how well this a must actually work. Who is the next person to hit me up. I think one may already be in the work.

The picture is from a closed plant in Franklinville, North Carolina.
Not really sure if Hancock's country Hams even exists anymore.

Life is good my friends.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

So glad you made this change (or were forced to by the powers of high). My job is hanging by a thread right now. I'll be put on part-time for the next month or so and who knows what after that. I need to get busy w/resume, recommendation letters, etc. There is not much around here for me but I've always been lucky in the job arena and still have a little bit of charm left I think. Maybe I'll try to take some photos and get some Russian guys to send me $.

Anonymous said...

Good pic ... more of the truth.

Glad things are looking good at work. Someday you will be C.E.O. and some left-wing liberal will be cutting you down in his blog. ;-)

@Tammy: I know a woman who has a sugar daddy in Saudi Arabia. She and her hubby live high on the hog from his monthly checks. She says she has never met him in person. :-)

Mark said...

Hopefully your job is just going into a summer slowdown. I suspect that may be the case. Things will work out I am sure.

The day I become a C.E.O. will be quite the event. Liberals beware.