Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hose


Why do we need a garden hose to fill the ocean? Maybe BP could use the hose to fix the oil leak.
The weather looks iffy for much of the weekend at this point. That's a bummer. Not sure where I am going or what I am doing. I do not want to stay home. I need to get out and take some pictures. Maybe a ride on the Blue Ridge down towards Asheville or some backroads looking for some junk that needs to be photographed. Indecision is at hand. Its all up in the air as of now.
We have some people from Jacksonville and Miami up for training. We are going to the Mellow Mushroom for some pizza after work. They have superb pizza and great beers.
That is all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good documentary photo.
I thought it was cute of the BP CEO saying the spill was worse than "we" thought.
If I could walk more than a few feet, I would shoot in downtown Jonesborough this Sunday morning early.
Pizza and beer; a real man's meal.