Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flight


I think this weekend I am going to see if I can get some gallery space and see if I can sell some photos. There are a couple downtown that I am going to go to on Saturday and visit. Time to put my hobby to work for me. I hope it works out for me.
Outside of that I really have nothing planned. The weather looks iffy on Saturday, so who knows.
I will go for a bike ride and get mt weight lose program on track. I really want to get in good enough shape to do some major riding on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Time to shake off some rust and get out and ride again.
Need to figure out what to do Memorial day weekend. Usually I go camping. Maybe I will do that for a night or two or maybe head down to Asheville. Any ideas people.
The photo was taken on a river bank. There were three of these guys zipping all over. I got a few more shots. I think they were mating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you can get to be a regular vendor in these shows and people get used to seeing you there, you will have a much better chance of selling your photos. If they are used to you, they will stop by to chat and then you turn on the charm.

This weekend looks like a bust weather-wise and it nearly always rains on Memorial weekend. We will probably decorate family graves when the rain lets up.

Mark said...

Well it is a goal to work towards.
you never know where it can lead.

Yea, not so sure on the weather here either.

Anonymous said...

I like the butterflies in action.