Friday, May 14, 2010

Fill er Up..........

Not sure what I am going to do this weekend except go to the farmers market in the morning.
I should take a trip and see my property and see what is going on there. Then maybe take the long way home through coal country and see what I can find to shoot. Outside of spending gas money it will be a no money weekend and that will be good. Get the bills paid so I can get a new camera soon.

I like how the oil mess is starting to get ugly between all the companies. Would not take much of a storm in the gulf to push this mess on to land. BP had best do better then the assholes at Exxon did in taking care of Prince William Sound.

I am out.....................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo; that is ART!

I am going to have to get you on this side of the hills one weekend. Pickings for photos are slim here compared to what you are used to, but we can find something decent.

Hope you can find a coal company town that is abandoned if you go to W.Va.; should be good shooting there.

Tammy said...

I agree with Ken. I think you 2 should hook up and close a link! Have a good weekend. Mark. I'm going to be in the garden as much as possible. Tia Graduates from DBCC w/ her 2-year degree on Monday. then, off to ORlando to UCF. I'm off Monday's & Friday's now due to work issues. Good and bad I guess.

Mark said...

I do need to get over soon. Just let me know when you want me to head over.

Tia off to Orlando, now that is a big change for sure.

I have some peppers just starting to grow. YEA.