Friday, May 21, 2010

Music


This is a picture I took at the Suwannee SpringFest in 2006. I posted this picture on Flickr and got an email from this girl the other day. She wanted a copy of it. Of course I send it to her. She still plays. Later this day the manager of the park told her she had to stop playing. She did stop since her parents are food vendors who travel the music circuit and did not want to get them in trouble. Kind of a neat little thing.
I had a woman contact me on Yahoo and wanted to meet for coffee or dinner, I emailed her back and did not get an email back. I guess my answer back was wrong. Since my encounter with the Russian scammers I just wanted to be a little careful. Well that is just my luck.
Onward and upward for the weekend. Outside of going to the market and checking out the gallery's downtown I have no real plans. Need to figure out something. I have an urge to take a dip in a mountain stream.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good pic; looks like the girl was being appreciated by many. Your photography has an impact on us regular people, and although that fact may not make you much money, it will make you respected.

That Russian thing should make anyone cautious.

A dip in a mountain stream cleanses more than the hide. I know for a fact that very near your apartment is a special photo just waiting to be made.

Mark said...

Thanks Ken. I would like to make some money. However just to sell some would nice.

The mountain dip is coming soon.